Membership in TAEBC is an opportunity to join an influential new organization that champions advanced energy as a job creation and economic development strategy. No other entity in the state concentrates specifically on this robust sector.
By educating public officials and business leaders about Tennessee’s advanced energy assets, connecting assets with opportunities, and informing policy that expands and strengthens the industry, TAEBC is fostering the growth of our state’s advanced energy technologies, companies and jobs.
Joining TAEBC will provide you opportunities to network with business leaders, entrepreneurs, researchers and potential customers, educate policymakers and increase the visibility of your company or organization in our state and across the country.
Contact Allison Rapkowicz at 865-329-0553 to learn more about a TAEBC membership.
Here are some of the benefits available to TAEBC members:
- Introductions to other businesses and individuals
- Invitations to member-only events; network with industry leaders and stakeholders
- Discounts or free admission to TAEBC-sponsored events
- Participation in economic development initiatives
- Listing and link to your website on tnadvancedenergy.com
- Featured business news stories posted on TAEBC social media
- New member listing and link in the TAEBC e-newsletter, sent to over 600 contacts in Tennessee’s advanced energy economy
- Receive timely, relevant industry information through TAEBC’s exclusive reports and E-News
- Participation in conferences and roundtable discussions with policymakers
Annual Membership Levels
- Corporate Member (51 or more employees) – $2,000
- Corporate Member (21-50 employees) – $1,000
- Corporate Member (6-20 employees) – $500
- Corporate Member (5 or less employees) – $250
- Institutional Member (For non-profit organizations) – $500
- Individual Member (Friends of Advanced Energy) – $100
Memberships are available via online payment (fill out the form below and you will be redirected to PayPal for payment) or you may fill out the membership form here, print it out and send a check.
Request an invoice here.
Please make checks out to Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council. Enter the membership level in the memo line.
Send checks/information forms to:
Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council
Attn: Cortney Piper
606 W. Main St., Suite 250
Knoxville, TN 37902
TAEBC is a 501(c) (3) organization.