Sponsorship opportunities are available to any TAEBC member or advanced energy stakeholder.
Contact Allison Rapkowicz to learn more.
Opportunities in Energy – $5,000
TAEBC presents an annual networking event with U.S. Department of Energy keynote speaker, providing an opportunity for members to network with a large, diverse group of business leaders, policy makers, and government officials. The theme and panel discussions are selected with sponsor input and evaluation of current market trends and economic opportunities.
- Prominent placement of your company logo on all event materials: invitations, PowerPoint presentation, social media amplification, printed event materials, TAEBC event page
- Feature on TAEBC website and e-news
- Display product or materials at event
- Media coverage opportunities
- Keynote address or other participation including fireside chats during event
Additional sponsorship levels and benefits are available for Opportunities in Energy ranging from $500-$2,500.
Energy Connect -A Networking Event Hosted by Members, for Members -$500
TAEBC’s Energy Connect gives members the opportunity to network more times during the year, increase the visibility of their business, and share expertise and information.
Energy Connect events include:
- Factory or facility tour
- Featured speaker for coffee, lunch or happy hour
- “Lunch and learn” style information sharing lecture
We’ll provide a customizable turnkey solution.
For a $500 sponsorship, TAEBC provides hosts with a turnkey event guide, customizable to fit any program including:
- Electronic invitation and follow-up.
- Event promotion on TAEBC media channels (website, social media, events calendar).
You provide the venue and program. We’ll invite the guests.
In addition to inviting TAEBC members, Energy Connect hosts can provide a guest list with additional attendees. TAEBC follows up with your guest list to ensure your desired level of RSVP’s.
Not a TAEBC member?
Non-members can sponsor and host a networking event with a $1,500 sponsorship.
TAEBC Tech Connect Sponsorships – ($5,000-$10,000)
In search of industry feedback on a new product, service, initiative or product? Looking for a small business or entrepreneurial partner? Want to expand your market or open a new one? Let TAEBC utilize its industry expertise and business relationships to customize a “Tech Connect” event for you to showcase products, services, or technology and explore ideas with stakeholders and decision makers.
A Tech Connect sponsorship includes:
- TAEBC event coordination and facilitation, stakeholder identification and recruitment, program/agenda development
- Prominent placement of your logo on the event invitation and tnadvancedenergy.com
- Keynote address to attendees
- Presentation of product, technology, service or idea
- Display product or materials at event
Sponsorship levels vary based on scope and scale of “Tech Connect” event
Quarterly Member Feature – $2,500
Your company will receive a three-month feature on the TAEBC homepage and social media channels, including:
- Professionally written profile or case study with company provided logo, videos and/or photos featured on TAEBC’s homepage and blog
- A professionally designed, print-ready PDF of the profile, suitable to upload to your company website or include in marketing materials
- Amplification of member feature via TAEBC social media channels
- Member spotlight in TAEBC monthly e-news
- Company provided photo/graphic for inclusion in the TAEBC homepage display
Advanced Energy Video Sponsorship – ($1,000-$9,000)
TAEBC is offering members the opportunity to help tell Tennessee’s energy story and the impact this emerging industry has on the state’s quest to become the #1 location in the Southeast for high-quality jobs.
By sponsoring, you’ll have the opportunity to be featured in a 2-3 minute video, providing commentary that helps tell your own part in shaping Tennessee’s advanced energy industry and high-quality workforce.
Benefits vary depending on level of sponsorship and include:
- Quote in press release
- Company image featured on TAEBC website homepage
- Company feature in story in TAEBC e-news
- Sponsorship of TAEBC event of choice
- Interview feature in video
- Raw footage for company use
- Logo and/or company recognition in video
- Sample social media content to share video on your social networks
Advanced Energy Economic Resources – Cost varies by resource
TAEBC gathers and analyzes information about Tennessee’s advanced energy sector, like the 2015 Advanced Energy Economic Impact Report.
Each resource includes a public release. Examples include: press event to announce results, press release, media interviews, VIP factory/office tour, briefing session with stakeholders and/or webinar with industry players. As a sponsor of these resources, TAEBC will create a custom package that includes not only the production of the resource but an outreach plan to maximize your company’s visibility.
Resources may include:
- Future editions/updates of the asset inventory, exploring Tennessee’s complete advanced energy economy
- Job reports
- Economic roadmaps that chart a path to maximize success of Tennessee’s advanced energy companies, technologies and jobs
- Sector specific analysis, whitepapers or asset inventories
- Public policy analysis
Have an idea? Contact us