The Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council offers event and resource sponsorship opportunities to any TAEBC member or advanced energy stakeholder. Learn more below and contact us for additional information and pricing.
To fulfill our mission and commitments to our members, TAEBC hosts numerous advanced energy events throughout the year. All event sponsorships include the following benefits:
- Named recognition and logo display in event promotion (e-news, invitations and social media)
- Verbal recognition at the event
- TAEBC feature blog, promoted on e-news and TAEBC social
- Opportunity to speak at event
The Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council hosts our Annual Meeting in March of every year in Nashville, Tennessee. This event allows TAEBC members, stakeholders and potential members to gather from across the state to celebrate our growing advanced energy economy. The theme and panel discussions are selected with sponsor input and evaluation of current market trends and economic opportunities.
The Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council hosts periodic Lunch and Learns with the Tennessee Valley Authority to fulfill one of our commitments to our members: Support TVA in becoming an energy company of the future.
TAEBC hosts our Opportunities in Energy event at the end of every year in Knoxville, Tennessee. We bring together members and stakeholders to discuss all new and upcoming “opportunities” in the advanced energy sector, including trends, businesses, technologies, and other exciting developments. The theme and panel discussions are selected with sponsor input and evaluation of current market trends and economic opportunities.
TAEBC hosts the Advanced Energy 101 webinar series to connect with local power companies and help them navigate the advanced energy landscape. Sponsorship includes up to three webinars that take place during the summer months.
To fulfill our mission and commitments to our members, TAEBC releases advanced energy resources to educate public officials and business leaders about Tennessee’s advanced energy assets. All sponsored resources are customizable and levels vary from resource to resource. Contact us for more information on underwriting these valuable resources.
Every three years, TAEBC releases an Advanced Energy Economic Impact Report to provide context for decisions by public officials and private sector leaders to make lasting contributions to Tennessee’s economic base for the next decade and beyond. Benefits vary depending on level of sponsorship and include:
- Logo and named recognition in the report
- Opportunity to participate in focus group to preview report information, before it’s made public
- Opportunity to participate in report briefings with government officials
- Case study included in the report
- Social media mentions and logo recognition in TAEBC email announcing the report release
As Tennessee’s #1 source for advanced energy news, TAEBC wants to launch a podcast to reach a broader audience about the value of Tennessee’s advanced energy industry and the great advanced energy companies who are based in the state. Sponsorship includes:
- 12 episodes
- Opportunity to select content and stories, brainstorm podcast name
- Featured on one episode
- Sponsor mention on each episode
- Name sponsor in podcast promotion and homepage
- TAEBC blog about sponsor project/company