The Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council will host virtual business roundtables in each region and a statewide Energy Incentives webinar to create a cohesive statewide network to become the number one state in the country for the electric vehicle supply chain. Additionally, these efforts will cultivate an advanced energy economy to attract and retain innovative businesses.
Virtual Event Schedule
- West Tennessee -April 13, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. CT / 11:00 a.m. ET
- Middle Tennessee – June 9, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. CT / 11:00 a.m. ET
- Statewide Energy Incentives Webinar – August 3, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. CT/10 a.m. ET (2 hours)
- East Tennessee – October 13, 2021 at 10:00 am CT/11:00 am ET
Purpose of These Events
- Guide communication and outreach efforts regarding advanced energy
- Identify areas to build the network to support a progressing EV supply chain in the state and cultivate an advanced energy economy to attract and retain innovative businesses
- Connect businesses with higher education and technical campuses to discuss evolving needs
- Gather information to share with the Council and stakeholders regarding workforce challenges
- Increase feedback regarding existing energy incentives and desired incentives
- TAEBC Members
- Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development
- Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR)
- Tennessee Independent Colleges and Universities Association (TICUA)
- Regional Chambers of Commerce Partners
- And more!
- Business leaders with a focus and role in the advanced energy economy
- Members of each partner organization
Register here for the Advanced Energy Virtual Business Roundtable for West Tennessee. Registration for Middle and West Tennessee Advanced Energy Virtual Business Roundtables will open soon.